Форум фанатов Майли Сайрус

Объявление

Наш баннер:

Новости:

22.05.10   -  форум  снова  в  режиме онлайн. У  нас  новый  партнер.

20.06.13 - работа наших форума и сайта заморожена.

Добро пожаловать!

Добро пожаловать на форум о Майли Сайрус! Располагайтесь и пишите комментарии здесь и на нашем сайте Miley-Fan.Net

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум фанатов Майли Сайрус » Новости » Автографсессия биографии

Автографсессия биографии

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 21

Майли Сайрус на автографсессии своей биографии "Miley to go"  в магазине "Barnes & Noble",The Grove, Лос-анджелес, 7 Марта 2009 года.
http://s41.radikal.ru/i094/0903/91/7c9c29cca2d5t.jpghttp://s59.radikal.ru/i163/0903/dc/28a9e10062c9t.jpghttp://s52.radikal.ru/i138/0903/35/fa52a5c45a93t.jpghttp://s42.radikal.ru/i097/0903/35/876a56005276t.jpghttp://i070.radikal.ru/0903/e2/310a2dcac37ft.jpghttp://i027.radikal.ru/0903/c4/f1e09701d63ct.jpg

Отредактировано сМАЙЛИк (2009-03-12 15:12:29)

Больше фото здесь.

сМАЙЛИк,спасибо!
Я бы не прочь чтобы мне подарили такую книжечку!

Кстати несколько сканов книги Майли можете найти в нашей галерее.

Спасибо, юляша, огромное я их ещё нигде не видела! :cool:

сМАЙЛИк,спасибо,да действительно этих сканов нет ни на одном русском сайте:)

Да спасибо огроменое!

Анонимк@ написал(а):

Я бы не прочь чтобы мне подарили такую книжечку

Я бы тоже очень хотела бы биографию Майли и с автографом! :cool:

Ага!И я того же мнения!

Мечтать не вредно.Хотя...может исполнится?

Ага а вдруг!

Юляша написал(а):

Мечтать не вредно

Ага :disappointed:

Будем надеяться,что Майли когда-нибудь приедет в Россию:)

Юляша написал(а):

Будем надеяться,что Майли когда-нибудь приедет в Россию:)

Да  :nope:

дааа))))было бы здорово, если бы она к нам приехала)))

Да...Правда об этом мечтать и мечтать я надеюсь она не приедетет в возрасте так как Бритни сирз

Вот первая глава её книги)

CHAPTER ONE
Hannah Montana had been in the air for a few months when I went to a benefit in a pediatric center. I remember the exact date: June 11, 2006. Was the day I knew my first love. Call him Prince Charming. I'm not saying his name because this is not who he is or what I mean to him. This is how I feel and what our relationship means to me. You know what I mean? ... So we were in this program, I knew nothing about the Prince, except that a friend had told me he thought I was cute. He approached me with many friends and was introduced. At that very moment that everyone wanted to be alone and stay with him. He tried to give me a handshake, but I told him: "I am not thrusts ... I give hugs." Then he hugged me. His shirt was "rough" and hurt a little, then told him "hate your shirt" ... That was the first thing I said: "I hate your shirt."
In truth, I had an instant love, and what did I do? I asked him to sing a karaoke song at me and we scored in the list to sing "I want to be like you" from the Jungle Book. It would have been a fun and silly song to sing together, but when the song started I could not find it so I had to sing myself. Let's say that people laughed at me, not me.
That same night, later, he and his friends invited me to come and go with them. My mom said she did not want to go out that night ... I guess that the next day had a very busy, so he asked if I could just go for a while. She said it was fine. Brandi and then I went to dinner with Prince Charming and his friends. I remember it took me years to dress, but when I went down the stairs wearing a simple sweater ... I did not want to seem that I had fixed a lot, believe me, it was the right sweater.
After dinner, when at home, talking on the phone. I asked about my beliefs. I said, "I am strongly Christian," he replied, "so we call ourselves in my family." I thought it was a signal. That night we were talking on the phone until 4 am. After that I was happy, the whole world had stopped for me, nothing else mattered. I know it sounds silly but my family has no rules for love. My mom met her husband married a Monday and Friday next. Of twenty-seven years were together. My mom does not believe in these things being "too young" or "very naive" to be in love. In my family, when you love, that's all. Nobody calls him "little love" or laugh at me. He really was my Prince Charming, and that I knew immediately. You should have seen my huge smile when he cut the phone that first night. I was so happy, I slept with the phone glued to my cheek, as if we keep him close.
From the beginning we were best friends. We talked all the time. He lived on the east coast but would travel to Los Angeles and in addition, it would be when we were in New York. After he moved to LA, to a house-to-listen to this a few streets of me and everything started to become more intense and fun. Suddenly we were neighbors. He was all so natural ... was all so easy. He asked me to go at five o'clock just to say "hello" before I go to work and I only had to walk a few blocks to see it.
At first when I was 13, andalusia played basketball in my backyard or Nintendo in your home. His family always preparing delicious Italian meal for dinner. I love riding a bike while I was walking next to me singing "My Girl." But once instead of saying "my girl," he said, "talking Miley Miley." Wow! I was so in love! You know what I mean? The kind of love in the sun can shine or not all day and you do not mind. The kind of love that makes you jump into the pool in the middle of winter. The kind of love that makes you want to dance in the rain (to whom deception? This is LA, it never rains here!) This was the best time of my life was a total and complete love.
Think that Prince Charming me from my work, but was actually the opposite. Was in love, had much to say about that, and good things, I needed to write a cd! And soon. For the moment the Prince Charming and I carried about a year and things went very well. Many of the songs from "Meet Miley Cyrus" songs are about him. I called him every night and told him: "I wrote you another song." People must wonder what I wrote so many songs about a single guy, but I know that you could have written a million songs. Indeed, now that I think about it, most of the songs from that album are about the Prince Charming. Not that the relationship has been perfect ... but think like a farm, everything is so quiet there. Obviously, there are storms, but storms to feel as natural as if they were part of it. Sometimes I wanted to take the storm, but others have always wanted a sky full of bright stars.
At one point we decided we needed to take a while. I thought it would break well. His heart broke as I wrote "Girls night out" to make me laugh to myself. But immediately after I wrote "Right here" to sing to him as saying: "No matter what, always be here for you. No matter what stage of life we are." Also some of the other songs such as "Clear" are the songs that I call "pre-break," are those songs where I imagined what it would be when they finish and how much it hurt. While I stood in Egg Roll was the time I wrote "Girls Night Out," and that's why I sang saying that Prince Charming and I were in a "time". We were young and lived strange lives. But just happened, he was in the Egg Roll. At the moment I saw the Prince Charming my heart gave a cartwheel. No matter how we had fought, what was said, how hard it was or if we were taking a "time". There were no questions in my heart we were together again. O never really finished. The point is that everything was good in the world. I know that I have had many beautiful moments in my life, but in fact never forget that day singing at the White House, to introduce you to my mom and Laura Bush going to fall in love with him again.
Not as much as a song of hate.
Prince Charming and I finally ended December 19, 2007. The worst day of all. It seemed like my life was over, but everyone still living. I was on tour. People count on me, but my head could not, my heart was sick. Always use words to connect with people, and always feel like I let the words flow, just say what comes out of me, and then I thought that was the only way for people to understand me. The day after the tour ended I wrote ten pages, front and back, on what he loved Prince Charming. When you love someone, love him with all my being. But when love is no longer there ... what are you doing? Basically I knew that the relationship could be better, we were not giving the best of ourselves. And indeed that was what I wanted and I think I deserve in a relationship: to be myself as best as possible and get the most out of the other person.
But anyway, I was angry when I wrote "7 things i hate about you". I wanted to Regan, who wanted to repent of having made them suffer. The song began with a list of things that I "hated" it, but I'm not a girl who hates anything. My heart knew from the beginning that this would become another love song. Why received another love song? Just because you do not hate. I leave myself to hate anyone. That is not the way my heart works. It's a song about how I should odiarlo but I do not and I do not know why. It's a song about forgiveness, no forgetting. This is what I feel: "It's hard to imagine that our love is a story with an ending. But you know?, At least I'm getting some good songs in it."
The last time I saw Prince Charming, we embrace. I closed my eyes for a moment. It was a strange embrace, but did not want to let go. At that point I just wanted to imagine that we were two years ago and things were as they used to be.

Samanta,вау,я еще такого не находила *срочно переводим*

Юляша написал(а):

Samanta,вау,я еще такого не находила *срочно переводим*

Я не успею, если только в лагере(((

Samanta написал(а):

Я не успею, если только в лагере(((

Я попытаюсь хотя бы часть,чувствую что-то интересное написано.В лагере?Вижу многие в него ездят,а я никогда не была.

Вы здесь » Форум фанатов Майли Сайрус » Новости » Автографсессия биографии